Tuesday, May 3, 2011

prince...

while watching some royal wedding coverage a couple mornings ago...
me: "that's the prince, william, and he is going to get married today, to a princess"
ryder: "and you're going to marry me, right mommy" (insert gorgeous smile here)
me: "well, honey, i married daddy"
ryder: "yea, but, you're gonna marry me, too, right? cause i'm your prince, mommy, and you're my princess, right?" (instert gorgeous eyelash batting here)
me: "yes, rydie, you're my prince indeed!"
oh ryder man.. you make my heart swoon... i love you forever♥

© Emily Robin Photography


© Emily Robin Photography


© Emily Robin Photography


© Emily Robin Photography


© Emily Robin Photography

and the "flower" he picked for me...

© Emily Robin Photography






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Such a doll with a heart just like his mama's! Love you both!

About Me

My Photo
a mama of 3 and the wife of mr. right

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones